TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
Jerry L'épeire - 2016-03-23

I see.

I think the entire roster should be ashamed of themselves for not warning the foreign teachers in advance about this company, they should have never been put in senior positions,they weren't capable of performing an honest role!

You're not a Chinese staff member? Maybe not ANYMORE; your sentence structure still points to the mechanics of the Chinese language. (i.e. separating clauses by commas irrespective of whether or not the clauses are dependent or independent, skimping on conjunctions and connective phrases in lieu of said commas, emphasising national labels, etc) Also, your posts still point to "corruption of [Chinese] companies," full of we-are-the-China rhetoric (i.e. having a "role") and nothing that would suggest the slightest experience of being a teacher working for Worlda.

Who would post about "illegal deals" unless they worked in HR, had a rough time with a manager and left? What Worlda teacher would even think twice about "reporting crimes to senior officials?"

What really gets to me is the fact that they are still in business and how they get away with doing all of the illegal stuff behind closed doors is beyond me.

^ You answered this in your previous post.
There is a huge amount of corruption at Worlda, not just Worlda, but with most Chinese agencies.

Right. Suppose it isn't AS far away, but fair try all the same.

And even if you WERE mentioning positive points, why wouldn't they be based on your own experiences rather than just copy-pasting from the website as though you were practically advertising the company?

If anything, your posts sound more like an embittered ex-HR worker than a foreign teacher. In conclusion: your posts both sound like this one:
http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?noframes;read=84752

But in refined Worldanglish.

(As a matter of fact, check that entire thread - you didn't have to post your "story," as other teachers were and have already been well "inspired.")

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-09
Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- James B. -- 2016-05-20
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- TankEngine -- 2016-07-02
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- Guangzhou Worlda Scam -- 2016-07-03
Re Good day to the kind teachers!!! -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-06-27
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- DongK -- 2015-02-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-01-25
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- DongK -- 2016-03-22
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-03-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- OC -- 2016-03-28
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-03-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Mogui -- 2015-02-07
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- US Owl -- 2016-01-23
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Worlduh -- 2016-02-04
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- TankEngine -- 2016-01-25
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Worlduh -- 2016-03-02
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jason -- 2018-03-29
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Another Willie -- 2018-03-29
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2016-01-26
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- MR T -- 2014-11-30
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O’ Shei -- 2014-12-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -